![]() |
| *sigh* |
On a more serious note, I have 2 very close people to my heart who have recently suffered serious heartbreaks from the "not wanting to increase mileage" syndrome. I'm not advocating sleeping around but sticking to a guy because his is the only penis you are familiar with is..._____. You get the point. On that note, weigh the pros and cons.
As I was saying, yeah, the movie made me laugh.
It also brought up a topic I'd wanted to write on earlier. See the "the BackUp Plan".
On an unrelated note, I also saw The Thing 1982 and 2011. I saw 2011 first and it was supposedly a prequel to the 1982 version. However 30 years is a long time the graphics are so different. The technology they had in the "prequel" was definitely superior to the "postquel" but that was part of the entertainment for me. I'm no movie reviewer...just a med student who is afraid to sleep lest she have to admit that the vacation just got 1 day shorter.
On to the next blog post.
XOXO
Leeza.

My very unpopular opinion. no sex before marriage. Sex is the root of all evil -_-. sex complicated things.
ReplyDeleteAmen to what Shola said!
ReplyDelete