Leggo.
Last semester, a bunch of friends decided to take a break from school. We gathered 10 people and traveled to Barbados. 10 girls in barbados - fun galore. I was impressed that we were able to maintain peace given how many we were. We were not even all very close which was even more amazing. Many other groups have tried to go on trips from our school but have failed at getting together such a large group. Then again, maybe they did not want a big group.
| Awkward angle of my half eaten food. |
First thing we did after dropping off our bags was go wait in line for hours for life changing fish. Ooh-la-la. I try not so hard to lose weight but then I encounter food like this and I feel the need to eat till my bank account yells stop. By then, I'm usually done listening to my stomach's cries for help as it distends. :(
Back to barbados.
Vacations are cool but you never get enough sleep. To make 10 people happy, everyone's basic reason for coming to barbados had to be met. We went to the mall, we went to some historic sites, we went on a boat cruise, parasailing, chilled at the beach and fancy dinners. All in one weekend. Phew.
| The vacationers and the boat captain. |
I'd write an ode to my iPad but its still kicking after 2 transplants. I dropped it the first time and nothing happened. I was thanking God and walking to class when I dropped it again. On its face. I cried as I picked it up. Honestly. It was shattered. The screen needed replacement. After weeks spent ordering and shipping parts internationally, it was fixed. However, it wasn't done properly so it had to be replaced again. *sigh* My poor baby. Yet it kicks on for me. Its a shame that I'm only loyal to it because I don't have the dough to replace it. Talk about device abuse. Moving on...
I know an Olympian. How great is that? :)
Oh we are finally done in Dominica unless we choose to return. Someone say Amen. Board exams soon. Pray for us friends. Thank you. :)
Leeza.
No comments:
Post a Comment