| Me at 25 yrs and 1day. I didn't go anywhere. Long story. |
It is my roommate's birthday today. He turned 24. He just left to go pick up his girlfriend from the airport. Young lovers, how quaint. My birthday was a few days ago, I indulged myself with a Q-Doba burrito, went to the gym to work it off, watched Supernatural on tv and my laptop simultaneously and chatted with anybody who made the mistake of signing on to skype, yahoo, or gmail as visible. In the following week, nothing spectacular happened in my life.
Wait, I lied. I did do something spectacular. I gave my password to a "stranger". That was not even the strangest part..... Let's rewind.
It started with my upbringing. I was infused with the amebor gene. Fastforward 25 years. I was lying in bed, much like I am now and I decided to go through friends' recent updates. A status message leads to the longest ice breaking session I've ever had with anyone. Honestly, I'd say I feel I know them better than some friends I've had for years. Given that I'm no poet, a few moment-almost appropriate songs come to mind but I'd have to chop them into bits and pieces as well as mix and match in order to get the perfect song. Last I checked, I'm no DJ...
Now for my random ramblings.
I've learned a few things this past week. I am absolutely incapable of studying for a whole week straight. The gym is beginning to not look like an evil place designed to make people feel ugly. I have one more reason to love my blackberry. I also now know how to caption photographs on blogspot. I wish I knew how to add a "banner"(Is that what it's called?). A lot of people thought I was younger than 25 by appearance but older by actions. I am not going to delve into that further. I learned the difference between a "satire" and a "dirge". I have an amazing long term memory. One of these days, I will remember the meaning of "utopia". Let me look it up again. For a certain "twitoaster", @jfancie and @ladyeiu are sisters.
Now for my random ramblings.
I've learned a few things this past week. I am absolutely incapable of studying for a whole week straight. The gym is beginning to not look like an evil place designed to make people feel ugly. I have one more reason to love my blackberry. I also now know how to caption photographs on blogspot. I wish I knew how to add a "banner"(Is that what it's called?). A lot of people thought I was younger than 25 by appearance but older by actions. I am not going to delve into that further. I learned the difference between a "satire" and a "dirge". I have an amazing long term memory. One of these days, I will remember the meaning of "utopia". Let me look it up again. For a certain "twitoaster", @jfancie and @ladyeiu are sisters.
I'm only writing all this because I wanted to write:
I might have met one of the most amazing people ever and I haven't even met them yet.
Yeah, its Leeza...
...Missing Shawlar. 3 days...
Hahaha, nice. Boredom inspired writing :)
ReplyDeleteha ha.. thanks Missy
ReplyDelete