
Of course, I stole the title from The Commodores, now let's move on. Today is sunday, the only thing I have effectively done is watch about 4 movies - Brideshead Revisited (boring), The Echelon Conspiracy (thumbs up), The Human Contract (saw under duress, fell asleep, woke up, fast forwarded ..you get the gist) and The Unborn (hmmm). That's my sunday so far. I did try to spice it up by taking a nap and going to the gym. The nap happened. The gym didn't.
Oh, newest addition to my life is MY BLACKBERRY 8900. I am in love, who needs people.. Ok, I do need people, but in the event that I cannot order people off a website and make them arrive in packaged boxes, I have to deal with my aloneness the way I know how. So, back to blackberry, paying for the data subscription plan is one more bill I didn't need to raise but all I had to do was give up lunches one day a week at work. I won't die right? And serves me right for not going to the gym.
By the way, we did let the blogging die. *sad face* There are just so many ways to blog it is impossible to keep up. I get to work, I log on to the work computer. While it boots up, I check facebook notifications real quick. I update facebook status. Then I log on to twitter, check my @'s, reply to whom I need to reply to. (No need to follow me on twitter, I have nothing to say). Then I check my email accounts. Thank God they all get directed to one major email account. Then, I check news postings or anything else I might be interested in. Then I reply my text messages.... update my calendar and my to do list.. check my amazon and ebay listings.. By the time I am done all that, my little blogspot slips under the radar, but not to worry blog spot, when I have nothing to say, I will be right back here.
In the mean time, I am about to watch a movie I kinda stole from netflix..... Slipstream - Preview looked good. The actual dvd was iffy but let's do this. Adieu aurevoir aufwiedersehen and any other languages.
XOXO Leeza
No comments:
Post a Comment